Thursday 17 November 2016

Fall Fashion

Who doesn't love Fall fashion? Maybe I'm one of those questionable shop-o-holics when it comes to fashion, but how can you not be when the outfits are cute and comfortable. Between over the knee boots, long sweater dresses, baggy sweaters, ponchos, comfy scarves. Oh, and I can't forget about the perfect fall accessories to go with it. I love new things to spice up my wardrobe.

With the over the knee boots I love how you can wear them with anything! You can wear them with your jeans, with leggings and a nice sweater or even a sweater dress and tights (my go-to). These over the knee boots will definitely be my next purchase.
These boots are from Aldo, I love them! You could definitely wear them casually or a night out on the town.

With sweater dresses you can never go wrong with finding comfortable and casual ones at American Eagle. I recently purchased these two:




Perfect for wearing casually and super comfortable!

Even though shopping can be fun, it can also be overwhelming. Fun because you're purchasing items and clothing you love. Overwhelming for some because you get frustrated in clothes you don't like when you try them on or because you can't find anything at all. Luckily with Fall wardrobe, everything is usually comfortable and well fitting anyway.


3 comments:

  1. Fall fashion is my favourite! Totally agree with the sweater dresses, so comfy and easy to pair with a pair of great boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love those boots, used to have a wide heel pair like that, they were my fave until my mans cat ruined them for me.

    Totally love the sweater dress season, and wearing a nice scarf. I love the knitted boot style too.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/2016-Fashion-Knitted-Women-Knee-High-Boots-Elastic-Slim-Autumn-Winter-Warm-Long-Thigh-High-Boots/32709086694.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000017.1.tcq1ik

    I love fall colours in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge lover of fall fashion, I love the colours and the comfort, you can dress a lot of it up or down, and I like the fact of being more covered up too lol!

    ReplyDelete